以下是小编帮大家整理的关于电话沟通的务英语口语,本文共10篇,仅供参考,希望能够帮助到大家。
i’m trying to catch marry.
寻找某人
现在不在
i’m sorry, but she is with someone right now.
替接电话
打错电话
留言
who? i can,t hear you well.
听不清
挂电话
long distance. what can i do for you?
长途电话
听不太清楚
电话转接
dr. lee’s office.
接电话
电话邀请
电话预约
电话求助
i'm trying to catch mary.
我想与玛丽联络。
i'm sorry, but she is with someone right now.
抱歉,她正在会客。
who? i can't hear you well.
哪一位?我听不太清楚。
long distance. what can i do for you?
长途电话台,能为您效劳吗。
dr. lee's office.
李医生诊所。
you can speak this
she is not in right now.
她现在不在。
she is not available at the moment.
她现在没空接电话。
no, he's out for lunch.
不在,他出去吃午饭了。
there is no one here by that name.
这里没有叫那个名字的人。
may i take a message for you?
我可以替你转告吗?
may i leave her a message then?
那我可以留话给她吗?
i'd better go now.
我要挂电话了。
would you talk a little higher?
可以大声点吗?
can you hear me?
你听得到我说话吗?
operator, i want to make a person-to-person call to zheng jun in zhengzhou.
接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市 的郑军。
i'd like to have you to place a collect call for me to hong kong.
我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。
i wonder if you and your husband can join us?
不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?
may i make an appointment for outpatient service now?
现在可以预约门诊吗?
thanks for calling.
谢谢您的电话。
could you do me a favor?
能帮个忙吗?
1、她现在不在。
a:may i speak to miss. chen?
可以跟陈小姐讲话吗?
b:she is not in right now. she went to the gym with her friends.
她现在不在,她和她的朋友去健身房了。
she is out for lunch right now.
她现在外出吃午饭了。
when is a good time to catch him?
什么时候可以找到他?
i'm not sure when he'll be back.
我不知道他何时会回来。
2、她现在没空接电话。
2、她现在没空接电话。
a: i'm trying to catch mary, please.
我想与玛丽联络。
b: she is not available at the moment.
她现在没空接电话。
she is not available at the moment. she is busy now.
现在没空接电话。
she is not able to take your call at the moment.
正在忙。
he is busy with someone right now.
她正在忙。
3、不在,他出去吃午饭了。
她现在没办法接你的电话。
a: is bob in?
他现在正忙着会客。
b: no, he's out for lunch. may i take a message?
3、不在,他出去吃午饭了。
is there anything i can do for you?
鲍勃在吗?
i'm sorry, he is busy at the moment.
不在,他出去吃午饭了。要留话吗?
shall i have her call you back?
有什么事我可以效劳吗?
would you hold on for a moment?
很抱歉,他现在正忙。
ask her if i can call her back later.
要不要我转告她回您电话?
and the name of the person you're calling, please?
能不能请您稍候?
4、这里没有叫那个名字的人。
问问她我是否可以稍后再回电话给她。
a: may i please speak to ling ling?
请问您要通话的人叫什么名字?
b: there is no one here by that name.
4、这里没有叫那个名字的人。
i think you have the wrong number.
我可以跟玲玲讲话吗?
are you sure you are dialing the right number?
这里没有叫那个名字的人。
no one lives here by that name.
我想你一定是打错电话了。
i'm sorry. i dialed the wrong number.
你确定你打的号码是对的吗?
5、我可以替你转告吗?
这里没有人叫那个名字。
a: manager wang is not in right now. may i take a message for you?
对不起,我打错电话了。
b: yes. could you please ask him to call me at the beijing hotel, room no. 514.
5、我可以替你转告吗?
mr. chen is out at the moment. would you like to leave a message?
王经理现在不在,我可以替你转告吗?
mr. chen is away from his desk. can i take a message?
好,请转告他打电话给我,好吗?在北京饭店514号房。
would you tell her to give mr. zhang a call when she gets back? she has my number.
陈先生出去了。您要留话吗?
could you inform him that i can be reached at school?
陈先生不在办公室。您要留话吗?
would you ask her to call manager liu at 521-27607?
她回来后,你能不能告诉她给张先生打个电话?她有我的电话号码。
6、那我可以留话给她吗?
请你通知他在学校能和我联络上,好吗?
a: i'm sorry, but she is with someone right now.
请你让她给刘经理挂个电话,好吗?电话 号码是521 -27607
b: i see. may i leave her a message then?
6、那我可以留话给她吗?
i'd like to leave a message for him, if you don't mind.
抱歉。她正在会客。
can i leave him a voice mail?
喔,那我可以留话给她吗?
can you give him a message for me?
你若不介意的话,我想留话给他。
would you please tell me how your last name is spelled, sir?
我可以在他的语音信箱里留话吗?
please tell him that chen yong tried to contact him.
你能替我带个话给他吗?
7、我要挂电话了。
先生,能否告诉我您的姓怎么拼写?
a: i'm calling to ask you some questions about susan. you know her, don't you?
请你转告他陈勇正设法跟他联系。
b: sure. oh, sorry, mike, i'd better go now.
7、我要挂电话了。
sorry, i have to say good-bye.
我打电诖是想问 一些关于苏珊的事。你了解她,对吧?
i'll think about it and call you back soon, ok?
当然知道。噢,抱歉,迈克,我要挂电话了。
same here, bye-bye.
我不得不说再见了。
8、可以大声点吗?
我考虑一下,回头我尽快打电话给你,好吗?
a:who? i can't hear you well. would you talk a little higher?
我也是,再见。
b:oh, i'm sorry. i am calling from a pay phone and it's noisy here. i'll call you back from my room in two minutes.
8、可以大声点吗?
could you speak louder, please?
哪一位?我听不太漓楚,可以大声点吗?
could you speak a little louder?
抱歉,我是打的公用电话,这里太吵了。我回房间,两分钟后再打给你。
can you speak more loudly ?
你能大声点讲吗?
9、你听得到我说话吗?
您能再大声点吗?
a: can you hear me?
你能再稍大声点讲吗?
b: hello. i can't hear you too well.
9、你听得到我说话吗?
are you having trouble hearing me?
你听得到我说话吗?
i can't hear you very clearly.
喂,我听不太清楚。
i'm sorry i can't hear you. can you hang up and call back?
你能听清楚我的声音吗?
there's a problem with our connection. ill call you back right away.
我听得不很清。
i'm afraid we have a crossed line.
对不起,我听不清。您把电话挂了,然后再打过来,可以吗?
10、接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。
我们这线路有问题,我立即给你回电。
a: operator, i want to make a person-to-person call to zheng jun in zhengzhou.the number is 7976 443.
我们的线路可能有交叉干扰。
b: that's 797 6443, zheng jun.
10、接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。
i need to contact zheng jun using a person-to-person call.
接线员,我要打一个私人电话给郑州市的郑军。电话号码是7976443。
i want to make a station-to-station call to macao.
797 6443,郑军。
long distance. what can i help you?
我需要和郑军联络,用私人电话的方式。
11、我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。
国际长途电话台,有什么可以为您效劳的吗?
a:long distance. what can i do for you?
我要打一个叫号电话到澳门。
b:hello, operator. i'd like to have you place a collect call for me to hong kong.the number is 76311380.
长途电话台,需要帮忙吗?
i want to make a collect call to hong kong.
11、我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港。
i need to contact using a collect call to hong kong.
长途电话台,能为您效劳吗?
could you make a collect call to hong kong for me?
你好,接线员。我要打一个对方付费的电话到香港,电话号码是 76311380。
i want to use my card for this call.
我想打个对方付费电话到香港。
i’d like to place this on my credit card.
我想打个对方付费电话和香港联络。
12、不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?
你能为我拨个对方付费电话到香港吗?
a: i'm doing fine, too. well, miss huang, we are planning to have a casual get-together, and wonder if you and your husband can join us.
我想用我的电话信用卡打这个电话。
b: that sounds very nice. when will it be?
我要电话信用卡记账。
we're organizing an informal party, and i'd like you to come.
12、不知道您和您丈夫能不能赏光?
we're having a small to-do, and i'd really be happy if you can come.
我也很好。嗯,黄小姐,我们打算大家 小聚一番,不知道您和丈夫能不能赏光?
we'll have a small party, and i'd like to ask if you can come.
听起来真不错,什么时候呢?
we have another event to attend on the same day.
我们计划组织一个非正式的聚会,我想请你参加。
i need to make an appointment to discuss a question.
我们打算热闹一下,我真心地希望您能赏光。
i'd like to meet miss. xu some time.
我们准备搞个小聚会,我想问一下你能否赏光?
13、现在可以预约门诊吗?
那天我们有其他活动要参加。
a: dr lee's office.
我要约个时间讨论个问题。
b: hello. i have a bad headache, and i'd like to see the doctor at the earliest possible time. may i make an appointment for outpatient service now?
我想找个时间跟徐小姐见面。
i'd like to set up a doctor's appointment as soon as possible. can i set it up now?
13、现在可以预约门诊吗?
would two o'clock be acceptable ?
李医生诊所。
does two o'clock sound alright?
喂,我头痛得很厉害,我想尽快看医生。现在可以预约门诊吗?
how about nine tonight?
我想尽快预约门诊。现在可以预约吗?
14、谢谢您的电话。
2点钟合适吗?
a: ok, i see.
2点钟好吗?
b: we look forward to serving you, mr. ramsay. thanks for calling.
今晩9点怎么样?
thank you for calling.
14、谢谢您的电话。
15、能帮个忙吗?
好的,我知道了。
a: barker's service station.
我们恭候您的光临,拉姆齐先生。谢谢您的电话。
b: could you do me a favor? my car can't start. can you send someone here?
15、能帮个忙吗?
please help me get things straight.
这里是巴克尔维修站.
i don't know how to solve the problem. will you help me out?
能帮个忙 吗?我的车起动不了,能派人来修理吗?
can you assist me in this matter?
请帮助我把事情搞好。
i'm in great need of your assistance.
我不知道该怎么解决这个问题。你能帮助我解决吗?
would you help me for a minute, please?
这件事您能协助我吗?
我特别需要您的帮助。
电话在当今世界已经与人类的日常生活息息相关,不可分割。人们在众多的情况下都要用到它,谁也无法忍受没有电话的日子该如何度过。在商务活动中,电话更是业务拓展、信息沟通的重要助手
一、电话在商务活动中的作用
1、联络感情
2、互通信息
3、客户开发
4、客户服务
5、提高工作效率
6、帮助业务新手消除恐惧
二、影响电话沟通效果的因素:
1、感染力:激情、微笑、声音大小、礼貌
2、语言:语气、语速、流利、清晰、
3、内容:
三、打电话的准备工作
在准备与客户联系时,尤其是陌生客户,应尽可能的收集有关客户的各种信息,包括个人的、家庭的和其公司的各种信息,并从中分析出对电话沟通目的有用的东西。因此,首先要明确打电话的目的,不过,对于我们来说,一般是为了拓展客户网络,着重的是陌生客户沟通。
打电话前应准备的物品:笔(确保能写字)、纸、话术。有条件的可以准备一个录音机,录下自己的通话过程,通话过后可以反复琢磨,这样提高得才能很快。
1、打电话前应平服情绪,将恐惧感降到最小。
2、通电过程中的身体姿态。打电话时的最佳姿态:站姿,因为这样气流最为顺畅。坐姿:应坐直上身,头部略低,左手握听筒以方便右手记录。面带微笑,放松心情。
3、说出你的姓名和公司的名称。
4、创造性的描述你的公司。
5、说明你的目的。
6、作好记录,总结成功率。
7、记下接听电话的人的姓名
8、不要无谓与不能拍板的谈产品
10、确认信的使用
11、控制打电话的时间
四、接电话技巧
1、不要让铃声响得太久,应尽快接电话。若周围吵嚷,应安静后再接电话。接电话时,嘴里不含东西,与话筒保持适当距离,说话声大小适度。因为有急事或正在接另一个电话而耽搁时,应表示歉意。
2、热情问候并报出公司或部门名称。如果对方打错电话,不要责备对方,知情时还应告诉对方正确的号码。
3、确认对方单位与姓名,询问来电事项,做好记录。
4、听对方讲话时不能沉默,否则对方会以为次没听或没兴趣。
5、最后,扼要地汇总和确认来电事项;谢谢对方,并表示会尽快处理;说声“再见”,等对方挂电话后再挂电话。
6、上班时在电话里不谈私事,不闲聊。
五、打电话技巧
1、准备好电话号码,确保周围安静,嘴里不含东西,琢磨好说话内容、措词和语气语调。
2、如无急事,非上班时间(上午不早于9点,晚上不晚于5点)不打电话。
3、拨错电话,要向对方表示歉意。
4、做自我介绍,扼要说明打电话的目的和事项。询问和确认对方的姓名、所在部门和职位。记录对方谈话内容并予以确认。
5、如果对方不在,而事情不重要或不保密时,可请代接电话者转告。相反,应向代接电话者询问对方的去处和凯发k8游戏的联系方式,或把自己的联系方面留下,让对方回来后回电话。
6、感谢对方或代接电话者,并有礼貌地说声“再见”。
六、如何代接电话?
1、来电找的人不在时,告诉对方不在的理由,如出差等。若对方问什么时间回来,接电话者应尽量告诉他具体时间。
2、礼仪地询问对方的工作单位、姓名和职位;主动询问对方是否留言,如留言,应详细记录并予以确定,并表示会尽快转达。
3、如果对方不留言,则挂断电话,记住:等对方挂后再挂。
4、接到抱怨或投诉电话时,要有涵养,不与对方争执,并表示尽快处理。如不是本部门的责任,应把电话转给相关部门或人士,或告诉来电者该找哪个部门,找谁和怎么找。
5、来电找的同事正在接电话时,告诉对方他所找的人正在接电话,主动询问对方是留言还是等一会儿。如果留言,则记录对方的留言、单位、姓名和凯发k8游戏的联系方式;如果只是等一会儿,则将电话筒轻轻放下,通知被找的人接电话;如果被叫人正在接一个重要电话,一时难以结束,则请对方过一会儿再来电话,或是留下回电号码。切忌让对方莫名久等。
七、打手机的讲究
1、在双向收费的情况下,说话更要简洁明了,以节约话费。
2、在拨客户的固定电话,找不到时再拨手机。
3、在嘈杂环境中,听不清楚对方声音时要说明,并让对方过一会儿再打过来,或你打过去。
4、在公共场合打手机,说话声不要太大,以免影响他人,或泄露公务与机密。
5、在特定场合(如会场、飞机上、加油站等)要关闭手机。(完)
当电话铃声响两次后接听,
八、挂断电话的技巧
案例:强是一家公司的销售主管,该公司的销售业务主要是通过电话联络来完成的。因此强会定期举办电话礼仪训练,效果也一直不错。有一天,一个业务员向强反映,一个他一直跟单的大客户竟转向他人,他自问并没有什么地方会得罪客户。强与该客户熟悉,就侧面去了解,客户的反映是这个业务员做事很假,对他没有诚意。强觉得有点疑惑,我的业务员都受过专业训练,没理由会这样。接下来几天,他仔细观察他手下的工作过程,终于发现问题所在:挂电话。问题:究竟应该如何挂断电话?
一般人很少注意到自己结束电话谈话后放回电话的力度,部分eq高或自我控制能力强的人,即使是心绪不佳是,仍可在与对方交谈时,按奈住自己的情绪,但往往在最后挂电话的动作中泄露了情绪,或许自己不觉得声音有多大,但经过电话线的传递,可能远比自己认为的声音大出了数倍。
试想,在结束了一段愉快的商业对话,双方依照礼仪话别之后,随即听到对方放置话筒所产生的刺耳声音,首先让对方感到的,是你对这次谈话或交谈者不满或不耐烦,于是,对于之前谈话时表现出来的诚意及良好印象就会大打折扣;其次,会让对方觉得你在处理事情时,较为粗枝大叶,对于所商谈的合作事宜或所交付工作的完成质量,信任度就会大为降低。
1、通常情况下应等待对方先挂断电话然后再挂断,这样虽可能浪费一些时间,但却万无一失。
2、如果事情紧急或者赶时间,应用手指轻轻按断通话键,这样可以降低话筒放回主机可能产生的声音,切勿用手掌拍断电话或者将听筒重重的按断电话,以免对方引起误会。
3、在电话旁竖立警示牌,提醒自己注意“小心轻放”,籍以慢慢训练轻放的习惯
在外企的职场人士,口语的锻炼非常重要,来看看下面这个用英语接听电话的短文吧!
a: hello, thank you for calling. this is tracy speaking. how may i help you?
你好,感谢来电。我是tracy,有什么可以帮你的吗?
b: hello. i would like to speak to your director of human resources, ms.weasley, please。
你好,我想找你们的人力资源总监weasley女士。
a: just a moment. i'll check to see if she is at her desk. may i ask who is calling?
请稍等一下。我要看一下她是不是在位子上。请问您是?
b: yes, this is bill burton from milford insurance, i'm calling in regards to our meeting next tuesday.
我是米尔福德保险公司的bill burton,我打电话来是商谈我们下周的会议事宜。
a: thank you, mr. burton. can you please hold for a moment? i'll check to see if she is available.
谢谢,burton先生。请稍等一下。我去看一下她能否来接电话。
b: no problem.
好的。
a: i'm sorry, ms. weasley is away from her desk. she has already left for lunch. would you like to leave her a message?
不好意思,weasley女士现在不在位子上。她去吃午饭了。您可以留个言吗?
b: yes, please have her return my call as soon as she gets to the office. it's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today; she can reach me at my office number which is 635-8799.
好的,请她回办公室之后尽快回复我电话。如果她下午三点前能回复我最好了。我的办公室电话是635-8799.
a: ok, to confirm mr. burton, your calling from milford insurance, and your calling in regards to your meeting next tuesday, your number is 635-8799,and you would like her to call you today before 3 pm.
好的,确认一下您的留言信息,burton先生,您来自米福德保险公司,来电是商谈下周二的会议事宜,您的电话号码是635-8799. 您希望她可以今天下午三点前回复电话给您。
b: that’s correct.
是的。
a: i will make sure ms. weasley gets your message and returns your call.
我会确保weasley女士得到您的留言信息并回复您电话。
b: thank you very much.
非常感谢。
打公用电话
1. i'm calling from a publicphone, so i'll call her again.
2. i'm not at home now, so i'll call her around three o'clock again.
3. may i use your phone?
4. would you mind if i use your phone?
5. how do i get an outside line?
翻译 :
1. 我现在是打公用电话,我会再打给她,
2. 我现在不在家里,三点左右我会再打给她。
3. 我可以借您的电话用一下吗?
4. 你不介意我用你的.电话吧?
5. 如何打外线?
解析:
*1. public phone 是公用电话, pay phone 也是(投币式)公用电话;而公用电话亭则是telephone booth.
*2. 在外打公用电话就表示无法让对方回电,所以通常会再告知下次联络时间或方式。
*3. 有时找不到公用电话, 必要时需向商家借用电话,或者在别人的公司借电话时可用以上几句。
*4. outside line 是“电话外线”,而extension 为电话(内线)分机,
打错电话
1. i'm sorry i have the wrong number.
2. is this 02-2718-5398?
3. sorry to have bothered you.
4. i'm sorry. i think i must have dialed thewrong number.
5. could i check the number? is it 2211-3344
翻译 &解析
1. 抱歉我打错电话了。 (打错电话通常用:have the wrong number 表示)
2. 这里是02-2718-5398吗?
3. 很抱歉打扰你了。
4. 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。
5. 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344?
解析:
1. 区域号码是 area code
2. 电话号码的念法:
02-2211-3224念成:area code zero-two, two-two-one-one-three-two-two-four.
* 0 可念成 oh 或 zero
* 22 可念成 two-two 或 double two
商务师外贸英语:电话常用英语口语
1.i’ve really got to go,i’ll get back to you when i get the office.
我真的得走了,我进办公室再打给你,
2.sorry,i must end the conversation. there’s someone on the other line.
抱歉,我不能再说了。有人在另一在线。
3.sorry,i’ve got to hang up. my wife’s waiting for me.
抱歉,我得挂电话了。我老婆在等我。
4.i think i’d better let you go. i’ll talk to you later.
我想我应该让你去忙了,我晚点再打给你。
5.i have to get back to work. i’ll call you later tonight.
我要回去工作了,
我今晚再打给你。
6.shall we continue this later? i’ve got a call waiting.
我们可不可以晚一点再继续谈?我有插播。
7.it’s kind of late. why don’t we talk about it tomorrow?
有点晚了。我们何不明天再谈呢?
8.i’ve got to meet a client right now. can we talk later?
我现在要去见一个客户。我们可以晚一点再谈吗?
9.i won’t keep you any longer.
我不耽误你时间了。
10.sorry,it’s getting late. can you call again tomorrow morning?
抱歉,时候不早了。你可不可以明天早上再打来?
电话英语口语培训技巧
自我介绍就像是递出去的一张名片,名片递的怎么样或是怎么递出来的,留给人的第一个感觉就格外不一样。有的人就自我介绍了一次就让人记住了,有的人自我介绍了n次,也没让人记住一次。自我介绍就是一次让别人了解你以及互相了解的机会,别人只有充分的了解了你,才有可能信任你,走近你。
所以,知道怎么把自己介绍出去,是我们不得不学习的哦。虽然很容易,但是有时候真正要自我介绍的时候,你又总会感觉不知道说些什么。那么,我们就一起来学习学习吧。
基本的个人信息介绍:basic info
1. nice to meet you. please let me introduce myself. my name is shirley. i am 24 years old, born in hunan province, and i currently graduated from hunan university. my major is english and literature.
很高兴认识你。请允许我介绍一下我自己。我的名字是雪莉。我现在24岁。出生于湖南。目前毕业于湖南大学。专修英语与文学。
a. my name is..... / i am......我叫....
my name is shirley. / i am shirley.
b. i born in...... / my hometown is....出生在....
i born in hunan province. / my hometown is hunan province.
c. i graduate from... / i am a graduate of ......毕业于....
i graduated from hunan university. / i am a graduate of hunan university.
d. my major is ...... / i major in......主修....
i got a degree in....获得什么学位
i minor in.....辅修....
my major is english and literature. / i major in english and literature.
i got a degree in english and literature.
i minor in spanish.
基本技能:basic skills
2. i have passed tem4/8, meanwhile, got a certificate of bec high. i have gained basic computer skills, such as operating excel, word, ppt etc. besides, i took a course in economics, and acquired a second degree in economics.
我已经通过了专业四级/八级,同时,获得了bec高级资格证书。我具备基本的计算机技能,像excel,word,ppt文档运用。而且,我还学习了经济学并获得经济学第二学位。
a.i have passed.... / i got a certificate of .... / i acquired .... certificate.获得了....证书。
i have passed tem8. / i got a certificate of tem8. / i acquired tem8 certificate.
兴趣爱好:hobby and interest
3. i have lots of interest, like swimming, climbing, traveling, shopping, playing badminton and so on.
我有很多兴趣爱好,像游泳,爬山,旅行,购物,打羽毛球等等。
a. i have lots of interests, such as/like/for example....我有很多兴趣爱好,像....
i like/love ....我喜欢....
my hobbies are... / my interests are....我的.兴趣爱好是....
....are my favorites./ my favorites are....我最喜欢....
i have lots of interests, such as/like swimming, climbing etc.
i have lots of interests, for example, swimming, climbing and son on.
i like/love swimming, climbing and so on.
my hobbies/interests are swimming, climbing and so on.
swimming and climbing are my favorites. / my favorites are swimming and climbing.
希望和愿景:wishes
4.i hope we can become good partner in work and good friends in life.
我希望我们能成为工作上的好搭档和生活中的好朋友。
a. i hope 从句 或者 i hope to do....我希望..../希望做某事.
hope也可以换做wish.
i hope i can become your good friend.
i hope to become your good friend.
当向别人进行自我介绍的时候可以从以上四个方面介绍自己。具体怎么介绍合适,还是要看场合。如果是同事之间平时的沟通交流,自我介绍就很有可能变成互相提问回答的形式。对方抛出自己感兴趣的问题,你告诉对方关于你自己的情况。你就可以用上面的句型来进行流畅回答哦。
学习了今天的内容,你以后一定不会再向别人介绍自己的时候无话可说了。
morning, my name is ***,i‘m a girl. it isa great honor to have the opportunity for this interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in ***.
i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college e,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment.thank you for the attention,that\\s all.
it's nothing important.
没什么重要事。
it's nothing urgent. thank you ,good-bye.
没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。
i'll call her again.
我会再打给她。
i'll call back later.
我稍后会再打来。
please ask miss chen to call me back.
请陈小姐给我回电话。
could you tell her to call carol as soon as possible?
能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?
ask her to call carol at home after seven, please.
麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。
can i leave a message?
我可以留言吗?
please have her return my call.
请她回电话给我。
could you ask him to to call me back?
可以请他给我回电话吗?
please tell her carol called.
请告诉她卡洛找她。
let me call back later again. thank you.
我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。
求职季又要来了,想要换工作的人准备好了吗?求职,先明确自己的求职目标,对所求公司、职位都有所了解。那么,如果你要去外企,首先要了解一下面试中常用的英语口语。
常用句篇
1. enclosed herewith are two copies of my diplomas and a copy of my resume for your reference.
兹随函附寄毕业证书两份及简历表一份,仅供参考。
2. enclosed you will find a copy of my resume and my photo. i believe that they may be found satisfactory.
附上我历表和照片,希望您满意。
3. you will find enclosed an outline of my education and copies of three letters of recommendation.
随函寄上本人学历的简要概况及三封推荐信。
4. enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from mr. wang, head professor of english department and a copy of my transcript.
随函附上英文系系主任王先生的推荐函一封及本人成绩单一份。
5. you can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that i now have an interest in securing a satisfying position.您可以从附上的资料表中看出,本人目前有意寻求一份能令人满意的工作。
对话篇
q:what contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?(你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
a: i have finished three new projects, and i am sure i can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)
q:what do you think you are worth to us? (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
a:i feel i can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.(我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
q:what make you think you would be a success in this position?(你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
a:my graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. i am sure i will be successful.(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
q:are you a multitasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
q:do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
a:yes, i think so.
a:the trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and i know i can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
q:what is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
a:helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
a:adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
a:cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
q: how would your friends or colleagues describe you(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
a: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) they say mr. chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力、负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
a:they say mr. chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
离职原因
1. the only reason why i am leaving the present position is to gain more experience in a trading office.
本人之所以离开目前的工作岗位,唯一的理由是希望能在一家贸易公司获得更多的经验。
2. my reason for leaving the company is that i wish to get into the advertising business.
本人离职的原因是希望在广告业方面有所发展。
3. i left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.
本人离职的原因,系因该公司即将倒闭。
4. i now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.
目前,本人希望进入一家可以担负较大责任的公司,并希望能提供升迁会。
5. one reason that i would like to be employed with your firm is that you are dealing with import and export trade. i would look forward to dealing with oversea companies and at the same time having a chance to use english more.
贵公司主要做进出口贸易是本人欲在贵公司工作的原因之一,我渴望能同外国公司做生意,并借机锻炼英文。
薪资待遇
1. as regards salary, i leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity.
至于薪金,请在考验本人的能力之后再作决定。
2. the salary i should require would be 20,000 a year.
希望年薪能达到两万元。
3. the salary required is 800 per month, living in the house.
希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。
4. however, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.如果其他条件具备的话,待遇问题自会得到解决。
5. i am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary.
如能录用,本人并不介意以低薪工作数月。
请求面谈及客套语
1. if you care to give an interview, i shall be pleased to call any afternoon except monday.
倘蒙给予面试,除星期一外每天下午本人均可应试。
2. i shall be obliged if you will give me a personal interview at your convenience.
倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。
3. if you do not have any vacancies at present for which i might be considered, will you please file my application for future reference? i shall be pleased to supply any additional information you may wish and come to your office for a personal interview at any time that is convenient.
若贵公司目前尚无适当工作,敬请把我的申请列为未来求才参考。贵公司如需我个人资料,我愿随时提供,只要阁下方便,我愿随时来贵公司面试。
4. should this application meet with your favorable consideration, i will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me
如贵公司能惠予考虑此申请,本人将尽最大的忠诚和努力。
5. i’d very much appreciate the chance to talk to you and to get your opinion on whether i am qualified for the job you offer.
如有机会与你们面谈,我将十分感激。希望能知道我是否适合担任你们所要求的工作。
★ 管理沟通心得体会
★
★
★
★
★
★
★
★
★